1444 BISCAYNE BOULEVARD
AUBERGE RESIDENCES & SPA MIAMI
The Related Group & Alta Developers
Bedrooms: 1 - 3
Request More Information
1444 Biscayne Boulevard, Downtown Miami
Auberge Miami joins an international portfolio of award-winning properties that together comprise the Auberge Resorts Collection. Properties within the Auberge Resorts Collection are set apart by their distinctive character as well as their ability to offer unique and memorable experiences to discerning residents. Leading publications, including Travel+Leisure, Condé Nast Traveler, and Forbes Travel Guide, have regularly recognized Auberge properties with top distinctions.
Designed by the lauded firm Arquitechtonica, the 60-story tower has a unique angled façade ensuring views of the Biscayne Bay from the living room and master bedroom of most residences. The dramatic doubleheight lobby and other interiors feature the work of celebrated Italian designer Piero Lissoni, with outdoor spaces by award-winning Swiss landscape architect Enzo Enea. Museum-quality artwork by noted artists Jaume Plensa, Julio Le Parc, and Fernando Botero make the building’s common areas anything but.
- 60-story tower designed by internationally renowned architectural firm Arquitectonica, featuring a uniquely angled façade ensuring views of Biscayne Bay from the living room and master bedroom of most residences
- Dramatic double height lobby and other interiors featuring the work of celebrated italian designer Piero Lissoni
- Outdoor spaces by award-winning Swiss landscape architect Enzo Enea
- Beautifully landscaped resort style amenities deck located on the 12th floor, overlooking Biscayne Bay.
- Residents can enjoy the heated pool, private cabanas, smartly appointed clubroom, media room, children’s playroom, business center, professionally staffed full service spa, golf simulation room, cigar lounge, wine room, luxury restaurant, zen pool terrace along with a sky pool and observatory on the 60th floor rooftop
- State-of-the-art fully equipped fitness center overlooking pool deck and Biscayne Bay including a private yoga room/spinning room with virtual trainer
- Museum quality art in all common areas including works of renowned artists like Fernando Botero, Jaume Plensa, Julio Le Parc
- Amazing Napa Valley style organic restaurant and wine bar at street level
- 290 luxury condominiums featuring private elevator access and up to 11ft ceiling heights
- A limited collection of sky penthouses and 4 duplex penthouse residences on the top eight floors with custom gourmet kitchens, and panoramic skyline, ocean, and bay views
- 90 designer suites fully finished and furnished by Piero Lissoni with management by Auberge Resorts
- Memberships to exclusive Key Biscayne wwBeachclub, redesigned by Meyer Davis
12th Floor Outdoor Features
- Incredible pool deck terrace overlooking Biscayne Bay featuring a 160ft lap pool, separate 60 ft lounge pool, and spa
- Pool side cabanas and shaded lounge areas.
- Pool side café
- Towel service
- Outdoor kid’s play area
- Party room overlooking Biscayne Bay
- State-of-the-art fitness center overlooking Biscayne Bay
- Private yoga and pilates studio
- World-class spa by Auberge offering all-natural beauty and relaxation treatments inspired by the local environment within a tranquil and soothing atmosphere
- Children’s playroom with video games and smart board
- Entertainment lounge
- Cigar lounge
- Golf simulator room
- Wine room
60th Floor Sky Pool Terrace Observatory
- Soaring a dramatic 650 feet in the air, the private observatory is the highest in the City of Miami and features stunning, unparalleled panoramic views
- Food and beverage services
- Towel service
- Open concept contemporary floor plans featuring several choices of one, two, and three bedroom floor plans
- Elegant private elevator with biometrics technology. Private elevator vestibules in most residences
- Residences are delivered decorator ready with several choices of imported porcelain tile flooring pre-selected by Piero Lissoni
- One and two-story penthouses offering stunning views of Biscayne Bay and Miami skyline
- 9, 10, and 11 foot high smooth-finish ceilings in living spaces
- Rain showers and spa tubs in most master bedrooms
- Spacious walk in closets in most residences
- Spacious private terraces, with energy efficient, tinted impact resistant floor to ceiling sliding glass doors and windows, aluminum railings directly accessible from living areas and bedrooms of every residence through floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors and wrap-around terraces in all corner units
- Exclusive collection of 4 duplex PH units with 11ft ceilings and some with private rooftop pools and outdoor spas
- Pre-wired for high-speed communications, multiple telephone lines and cable
- The latest in “Smart Building” technology, featuring wireless control pad, linking residents to Auberge Miami’s professional concierge services and building amenities
- Home automation system
- Premium European cabinetry with designer details, imported stone vanity tops and back lit mirrors designed by Piero Lissoni
- Elongated water closet
- Spacious spa tubs and frameless glass enclosed showers in master baths
- Imported porcelain flooring, base and walls in wet areas
- Designer faucets
- Powder Room in select residences
- Contemporary Italian kitchen cabinets by Italcraft
- Several choices of cabinet finishes and stone counter tops pre-selected by Piero Lissoni. (optional full backsplashes)
- Top of the line stainless steel appliance package includes integrated paneled 36” Subzero refrigerator/freezer, Wolf drawer microwave, Wolf silent dishwasher, Wolf built-in convection oven and ceramic glass stovetop.
- Stainless steel, under-mount oversized zero radius square edge sink with single lever European-style pullout faucet sprayer
Auberge Miami boasts a prime downtown location, placing it steps from cultural and social landmarks such as the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM), American Airlines Arena, and the Patricia & Phillip Frost Museum of Science. It is
also minutes from such vibrant sections of Miami as the Design District, Midtown, and Wynwood, all chief destinations for the finest in shopping, dining, and culture.
Town Residential LLC ("Town") is a licensed real estate broker. The properties listed on this page are exclusive property listings of Fortune International Group ("Fortune"), a licensed real estate broker in the state of Florida. This webpage and advertisement is not an offer to sell, or solicitation of offers to buy the properties set forth above in States where such offer or solicitation cannot be made. Listings from Fortune are provided solely as a convenience to Town's customers, and Town has not reviewed or confirmed any information from sources other than Fortune. Town is not licensed to sell or lease real estate in the state of Florida. Oral representations cannot be relied upon as correctly stating the representations of the developer of the properties above. For correct representations, make reference to this brochure, page and to the documents required by Section 718.503, Florida Statutes, to be furnished by a developer to a buyer or lessee. All property listing information, including, but not limited to, square footage, room count, and number of bedrooms are from sources deemed reliable, but are subject to errors, omissions, changes in price, prior sale or withdrawal and should be verified by your own attorney, architect, engineer or zoning expert. Equal Housing Opportunity.
© TOWN Residential, LLC. All rights Reserved.
Headquarters: 33 Irving Place, New York, NY 10003 Phone: 212.557.6500 Fax: 212.557.6505