1750 NORTH BAYSHORE DRIVE
Florida East Coast Realty (FECR)
Bedrooms: 0 - 2
Request More Information
1750 North Bayshore Drive, Miami, FL
Rising 60 stories above Biscayne Bay, Opera Tower is a luxury residential tower located in the heart of the vibrant Miami Design District. The unique elliptical design of the building showcases expansive, wrap-around terraces that flaunt breathtaking, panoramic views. This sophisticated, curvilinear architecture creates gently arcing corridors that lead only a few steps from your elevator to your door.Opera Tower overlooks the best waterfront park in Miami, the eight-acre Margaret Pace Park right on Biscayne Bay.
- 24/7 security and concierge service
- Supervised garage parking for each residence with available 24/7 valet service
- Dramatically designed lobby with 20+foot high ceiling
- Fully-equipped state of the art fitness center with cardio and weight training equipment
- Clubroom and media room
- Oversized swimming pool and multiple Whirlpool spas
- Fully-equipped business center
- Experienced, courteous and professional management team on-site
- Onsite dry cleaners, beauty salon, gourmet market and outdoor grotto café
- Preferential consideration at Sea Isle Marina and Yachting Center, located across the street
- Oversized wraparound terraces with vistas of Biscayne Bay, South Beach, Downtown and beyond
- Energy-efficient washer & dryer in unit *
- Heat and wind resistant windows and floor-to-ceiling solar tinted sliding glass doors
- Large walk-in closets
- Sophisticated electronic security systems in unit
- High-speed Internet and cable TV
- Elegant kitchens with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and European-style cabinetry
- Deluxe bathrooms with marble vanity tops and decorative fixtures
- Ample storage facilities
- * In one and two bedroom residences only
Downtown Miami’s $10 Billion dollar mile begins at Opera Tower. From Opera Tower, a 15-minute walk takes you to 3 waterfront parks, the Performing Arts Center, Museum Park, AmericanAirlines Arena, 14 cafés, 9 galleries, the new Publix, and a shortcut to the Beach.
Town Residential LLC ("Town") is a licensed real estate broker. The properties listed on this page are exclusive property listings of Fortune International Group ("Fortune"), a licensed real estate broker in the state of Florida. This webpage and advertisement is not an offer to sell, or solicitation of offers to buy the properties set forth above in States where such offer or solicitation cannot be made. Listings from Fortune are provided solely as a convenience to Town's customers, and Town has not reviewed or confirmed any information from sources other than Fortune. Town is not licensed to sell or lease real estate in the state of Florida. Oral representations cannot be relied upon as correctly stating the representations of the developer of the properties above. For correct representations, make reference to this brochure, page and to the documents required by Section 718.503, Florida Statutes, to be furnished by a developer to a buyer or lessee. All property listing information, including, but not limited to, square footage, room count, and number of bedrooms are from sources deemed reliable, but are subject to errors, omissions, changes in price, prior sale or withdrawal and should be verified by your own attorney, architect, engineer or zoning expert. Equal Housing Opportunity.
© TOWN Residential, LLC. All rights Reserved.
Headquarters: 33 Irving Place, New York, NY 10003 Phone: 212.557.6500 Fax: 212.557.6505