2220 NORTH ATLANTIC BVLD
FORT LAUDERLADE, FL
AUBERGE BEACH RESIDENCES & SPA
Fortune International Group, Related Group & Fairwinds Group
Nichols Brosch Wurst Wolfe & Assoc.
Bedrooms: 2 - 5
Request More Information
2220 North Atlantic Bvld, Fort Lauderlade, FL
Auberge Beach Residences & Spa Fort Lauderdale joins an international portfolio of award-winning properties that have been consistently recognized with top distinctions from leading publications, including Travel+Leisure, Condé Nast Traveler, and Forbes Travel Guide.
Exquisitely designed residences, a rich array of indoor and outdoor amenities, a tempting selection of restaurants, and a world-class spa are perfectly located directly on 450 linear feet of pristine Atlantic Ocean beachfront. Throughout Auberge Beach Residences & Spa, a curated collection of contemporary art creates an atmosphere of true sophistication and an unprecedented level of personal service ensures that your every need is catered to with ease.
- Exquisite location directly on 450 linear feet of pristine beachfront in Fort Lauderdale
- Iconic architecture by Nichols Brosch Wurst Wolfe & Associates
- Lush landscaping throughout the property
- Grand porte cochère with stunning water features
- Exquisitely appointed public spaces designed by the award-winning firm Meyer Davis Studio
- Curated collection of contemporary art selected to complement resident amenity spaces throughout the property
- Minutes from Fort Lauderdale Airport, luxury shopping, marinas, and more
Services & Amenities
- Personalized concierge services to assist residents in accessing the most desirable social, entertainment, and lifestyle experiences in Fort Lauderdale and beyond
- 24/7 valet parking and security
- Multiple swimming pools overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- Multiple world-class restaurants
- Private pool and beach club services and amenities including cabanas and food and beverage service
- World-class Spa by Auberge offering all-natural beauty and relaxation treatments inspired by the local environment within a tranquil and soothing atmosphere
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center overlooking the pool deck and Atlantic Ocean with dedicated studios for yoga and meditation
- Club Room with multimedia facilities, billiards, and gaming tables
- Children’s Playroom
- Business Center
- Flow-through floor plans with 9’6” ceiling heights and floor-to-ceiling windows with breathtaking views of the city, Atlantic Ocean, and the Intracoastal Waterway
- Unobstructed northern views from all residences above the 2nd floor
- Oversized terraces with private pools in select residences
- Private elevator access to the residences
- Separate service entrance in select residences
- Kitchens designed with Italian cabinetry, stone countertops, Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances, and an integrated espresso / cappuccino maker
- Master bathrooms feature a deep soaking tub
- Walk-in closets in master bedrooms
- Laundry room with full size washer and dryer
- Smart-home technology
- Pre-wired for high-speed Internet access and Wi-Fi
Internationally renowned as a premier yachting destination and home to one of the three largest in-water boat shows in the world, Fort Lauderdale also offers an exciting variety of luxury shopping, fine dining, and inspired culture. Downtown’s most architecturally distinctive district, Las Olas Boulevard, is the ideal setting for weekend brunch at one of dozens of outdoor cafés followed by delightful strolls through boutiques and art galleries. Also found in this charming neighborhood is the Museum of Art Fort Lauderdale, where a permanent collection of 6,000 works of European, American, and Latin American art is on display in a distinctive modernist building by renowned architect Edward Larrabee Barnes. All year round, Fort
Lauderdale’s Riverwalk Arts & Entertainment Center offers world-class concerts, plays, and musicals in addition to other cultural activities.
Town Residential LLC ("Town") is a licensed real estate broker. The properties listed on this page are exclusive property listings of Fortune International Group ("Fortune"), a licensed real estate broker in the state of Florida. This webpage and advertisement is not an offer to sell, or solicitation of offers to buy the properties set forth above in States where such offer or solicitation cannot be made. Listings from Fortune are provided solely as a convenience to Town's customers, and Town has not reviewed or confirmed any information from sources other than Fortune. Town is not licensed to sell or lease real estate in the state of Florida. Oral representations cannot be relied upon as correctly stating the representations of the developer of the properties above. For correct representations, make reference to this brochure, page and to the documents required by Section 718.503, Florida Statutes, to be furnished by a developer to a buyer or lessee. All property listing information, including, but not limited to, square footage, room count, and number of bedrooms are from sources deemed reliable, but are subject to errors, omissions, changes in price, prior sale or withdrawal and should be verified by your own attorney, architect, engineer or zoning expert. Equal Housing Opportunity.
© TOWN Residential, LLC. All rights Reserved.
Headquarters: 33 Irving Place, New York, NY 10003 Phone: 212.557.6500 Fax: 212.557.6505