3301 NE 1ST AVENUE
MIDTOWN MIAMI, FL
Bedrooms: 1 - 3
Request More Information
3301 NE 1ST Avenue , Midtown Miami, FL
Midtown’s urban design is reminiscent of New York’s SoHo district with a Miami twist. There is an enormous variety of uniquely designed floor plans, with multi-level loft and tower spaces that are the best in fresh, urban architecture. The pool deck is a true urban oasis nestled seven stories high. The architecture, with its wide expansive wing-like components, creates an expansive opening that emphasizes the panoramic views of Downtown and Biscayne Bay. Dramatic curves make a statement with this building, and are prominent throughout the design. With a modern minimalist lobby, and custom finishes that pay attention to detail, 4 Midtown is Miami’s hottest address.
- Modern sophisticated lobby with hubs for socializing
- Custom finishes
- Rooftop swimming pool with Downtown and Bay views
- Hot tub, sauna and steam room
- State-of-the-art fitness center overlooking the pool
- Covered parking
- Ground-level retail 24-hour security
- Free Wi-Fi in select common areas
- Private storage facilities
- Pet-friendly environment
- Generous private terraces
- Floor-to-ceiling impact-resistant glass windows
- Floor-to-ceiling impact-resistance glass windows
- Modern layouts including live/work, lofts and penthouses
- Italian kitchen with stainless steel appliances, custom cabinetry and stone countertops
- High-end energy-efficient appliance packages
- Masters baths with ceramic tile floorings and modern fixtures
- Spacious walks-in closets
- Pre-wired for electric, cable, high-speed Internet
There’s no other place quite like Midtown. We are Miami’s epicenter. Live/work/play is the new modern anthem and we agree, life is simply better here! With shopping located right outside your door and when the daily commute consists of a leisurely stroll down the boulevard to the office, well… life is better! Midtown Miami is a self-contained urban community on 55 acres in the Biscayne Corridor. Located just north of the Performing Arts Center, south of the Design District, east of the Wynwood Arts District and west of Biscayne Bay and the beach.
Town Residential LLC ("Town") is a licensed real estate broker. The properties listed on this page are exclusive property listings of Fortune International Group ("Fortune"), a licensed real estate broker in the state of Florida. This webpage and advertisement is not an offer to sell, or solicitation of offers to buy the properties set forth above in States where such offer or solicitation cannot be made. Listings from Fortune are provided solely as a convenience to Town's customers, and Town has not reviewed or confirmed any information from sources other than Fortune. Town is not licensed to sell or lease real estate in the state of Florida. Oral representations cannot be relied upon as correctly stating the representations of the developer of the properties above. For correct representations, make reference to this brochure, page and to the documents required by Section 718.503, Florida Statutes, to be furnished by a developer to a buyer or lessee. All property listing information, including, but not limited to, square footage, room count, and number of bedrooms are from sources deemed reliable, but are subject to errors, omissions, changes in price, prior sale or withdrawal and should be verified by your own attorney, architect, engineer or zoning expert. Equal Housing Opportunity.
© TOWN Residential, LLC. All rights Reserved.
Headquarters: 33 Irving Place, New York, NY 10003 Phone: 212.557.6500 Fax: 212.557.6505