3401 NE 1ST AVENUE
MIDTOWN MIAMI, FL
The Related Group and Dezer Development
Bedrooms: 1 - 4
Request More Information
3401 NE 1st Avenue, Midtown Miami, FL
HYDE Midtown is a 32-story building that will include 60 hotel rooms and 410 luxury condominiums. Arquitectonica designed the building and David Rockwell will finish the interiors with tech-minded, culturally fluent young professionals in mind. Hyde Midtown will also feature chic food and beverage outlets, a pool and expansive deck, a spa, fitness center facilities, and meeting/event spaces. State-of-theart fully equipped fitness center and spa. As well as the only tennis court in Midtown.
- 397 Condominium Residences that can be rented monthly (maximum 12 times per year).
- 60 Designer Suites fully finished and furnished by David Rockwell available for daily rentals with management by SBE hotels.
- Elevated 7th floor level amenities resort deck fully loaded with pool cabanas around a heated pool and spa and beautifully landscaped sun terrace with stunning bay views and the Miami Skyline.
- State-of-the-art fully equipped fitness center with cardio area overlooking the pool deck and Biscayne Bay.
- Professionally staffed Spa.
- Only tennis court in Midtown.
- Permanent installation of world class museum quality art throughout the building’s public spaces.
- Exclusive On-Demand concierge staff and services with convenient mail and receiving desk.
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- High-speed internet access in all public areas.
- 24-hour attended security services and controlled access.
- European cabinetry with exceptional detailing.
- Imported solid surface counter tops.
- Full size vanity mirrors.
- Floors and wet walls clad in imported designer porcelain tile.
- Designer bathroom fixtures and accessories.
- A premium selection of contemporary European cabinetry.
- Imported solid surface counter tops.
- Stainless steel appliance package with refrigerator/ freezer, stove glass cooktop, built-in oven, multi-cycle quiet dishwasher, built in microwave with integrated vent hood and stackable washer and dryer.
- Double stainless steel under-mount sink, with single-lever European-style pullout faucet sprayer.
- Imported designer porcelain tile floor.
- Open-concept contemporary floor plans featuring studios and several choices of one, two and three bedroom floor plans delivered fully finished with premium wall-to-wall carpeting throughout living, dining & bedrooms, imported porcelain tile in kitchens and bathrooms.
- Wide private terraces with glass railings for unobstructed views, accessible from the living and bedroom areas of most residences.
- Amazing city views and Biscayne Bay views from select residences.
- Energy efficient, tinted impact resistant floor to ceiling sliding glass doors and windows.
- Spacious walk-in wardrobes in most residences.
Ideally located in the heart of Midtown steps away from premium retail shopping and fine dining including the neighboring Miami Design District which is well into a $312 million renovation and expansion, as it becomes home to some of the biggest names in fashion retail offering a uniquely new urban chic street retail experience, mixing high-end fashion, home design and an exquisite array of fine dining establishments 5-10 minutes away from most of Miami’s great destinations, including Miami Beach, Downtown, Wynwood Arts District, Miami International Airport, Performing Arts Center and American Airlines Arena, among others.
Town Residential LLC ("Town") is a licensed real estate broker. The properties listed on this page are exclusive property listings of Fortune International Group ("Fortune"), a licensed real estate broker in the state of Florida. This webpage and advertisement is not an offer to sell, or solicitation of offers to buy the properties set forth above in States where such offer or solicitation cannot be made. Listings from Fortune are provided solely as a convenience to Town's customers, and Town has not reviewed or confirmed any information from sources other than Fortune. Town is not licensed to sell or lease real estate in the state of Florida. Oral representations cannot be relied upon as correctly stating the representations of the developer of the properties above. For correct representations, make reference to this brochure, page and to the documents required by Section 718.503, Florida Statutes, to be furnished by a developer to a buyer or lessee. All property listing information, including, but not limited to, square footage, room count, and number of bedrooms are from sources deemed reliable, but are subject to errors, omissions, changes in price, prior sale or withdrawal and should be verified by your own attorney, architect, engineer or zoning expert. Equal Housing Opportunity.
© TOWN Residential, LLC. All rights Reserved.
Headquarters: 33 Irving Place, New York, NY 10003 Phone: 212.557.6500 Fax: 212.557.6505