3900 ALTON ROAD
MIAMI BEACH, FL
Bedrooms: 1 - 4
Request More Information
3900 Alton Road, Miami Beach, FL
Rising gracefully amid the turquoise waters of Biscayne Bay, 3900 Alton brings internationally-acclaimed master architect Ricardo Bofill’s U.S. condominium debut to the historic heart of Miami Beach, offering an enclave of luxury, convenience and sophisticated leisure for its 78 elegantly-appointed residences. Every detail and architectural component will complement the surrounding environment with spaces bathed in natural light, while Bofill’s transparent glass architecture will highlight Biscayne Bay’s transcendent views from dawn to dusk. Developer Mast Capital has assembled a visionary team of designers, artists and craftsmen to create the 8-story property, featuring art collections and integrations curated by ICart, as well as the work of notable artists Fernando Mastrangelo and Loris Cecchini throughout the property.
- 75 private residences & 3 garden villas
- Elegant porte cochere entry to a professionally curated collection of contemporary art
- Lobby and pool deck installations by Loris Cechinni and Fernando Mastrangelo
- 24 hour concierge / doorman service
- Landscaped pool terrace featuring lounge seating and sunset bay view deck
- Poolside towel service & bar area
- VIP access to Beach Club with cabanas, lounges, towel service and beach butlers
- Light-filled Fitness center with state-of-the-art fitness equipment
- Children’s playroom
- 24 hour Business Center
- Social lounge with gaming area and media room
- Expansive pool & spa surrounded by lounging cabanas and poolside daybeds
- Children’s wading pool
- Lush gardens designed by Naturalficial
- TESLA house car & TESLA charging station
- Subzero and Wolf appliances
- Savant automation system in each residence accessible directly from residents’ smartphone & iPads® 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- High-end designer bathroom fixtures
- Frameless glass enclosed showers
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Assigned covered self-parking for residents and 24-hour valet for guests
- Integrated high-speed internet throughout common areas
Located minutes from the Miami Design District, Faena District, Sunset Harbor and the most exclusive Miami Beach restaurants, Mid-Beach is an enclave of great real estate and hotels. With the recent arrivals of Faena House, The Miami Edition, The Ritz-Carlton and Como Hotel – King & Grove’s Versailles renovation – this swath of property has become Miami Beach’s most desirable destination, while maintaining the feel of a quiet oasis that gives residents privacy and exclusivity.
Town Residential LLC ("Town") is a licensed real estate broker. The properties listed on this page are exclusive property listings of Fortune International Group ("Fortune"), a licensed real estate broker in the state of Florida. This webpage and advertisement is not an offer to sell, or solicitation of offers to buy the properties set forth above in States where such offer or solicitation cannot be made. Listings from Fortune are provided solely as a convenience to Town's customers, and Town has not reviewed or confirmed any information from sources other than Fortune. Town is not licensed to sell or lease real estate in the state of Florida. Oral representations cannot be relied upon as correctly stating the representations of the developer of the properties above. For correct representations, make reference to this brochure, page and to the documents required by Section 718.503, Florida Statutes, to be furnished by a developer to a buyer or lessee. All property listing information, including, but not limited to, square footage, room count, and number of bedrooms are from sources deemed reliable, but are subject to errors, omissions, changes in price, prior sale or withdrawal and should be verified by your own attorney, architect, engineer or zoning expert. Equal Housing Opportunity.
© TOWN Residential, LLC. All rights Reserved.
Headquarters: 33 Irving Place, New York, NY 10003 Phone: 212.557.6500 Fax: 212.557.6505