430 NE 31ST ST.
NARANZA AT EDGEWATER
Bedrooms: 1 - 3
Request More Information
430 NE 31st St., Miami, FL
This urban chic 19-story boutique condominium is designed by world renowned Arquitectonica. It has 137 residences available in 1 bedroom + den and 2 bedrooms + den that will be delivered fully finished. This amenity rich building has a rooftop with water features that overlook the bay, an undercover lounge area, clubroom and a garden for yoga and relaxation. On the 6th floor is the pool deck along with a state-of-the-art gym with his and hers spa that includes a steam room, sauna room and lockers.
- Interior design by AEI
- Concierge service and security with video surveillance
- Wi-Fi in common areas
- Pet-friendly building
- Storage spaces available on every floor and parking area
- Up to 12 leases per year permitted, for a minimum of one month
- Monthly maintenance at $0.59 per sq ft per month including cable, internet and water
- Retail spaces on both sides of street level
- Office space on four floors with an independent lobby and elevator
AMENITIES ON ROOFTOP 19th LEVEL
- Breathtaking panoramic views of the bay and the city
- Lounge terrace with relaxing areas, water feature and fire pit
- Relaxation and Yoga deck
- Covered lounge area and multipurpose clubroom
- 137 modern and trendy residences
- Floor plans of 1 bedroom + den, 2 bedrooms, 2 bedrooms +den and 3 bedrooms + den
- Lanai units on 6th floor beside pool deck and premium corner units on top floors (17th and 18th)
- 9-foot high ceilings
- Units are delivered fully finished in move-in condition
- Ceramic wood flooring throughout
- Spacious 7-foot deep balconies
- European style kitchens with top-of-the-line appliances, fine cabinetry and quartz countertops
- Modern bathrooms with exceptional cabinetry and vanities
- Frameless glass-enclosed showers
- Impact resistant floor-to-ceiling glass windows and sliding glass doors
- One parking space assigned for 1 bedroom units and two assigned spaces for 2 bedroom units
Naranza is located in trendy east Edgewater in Miami, only one block away from the bay. Nestled between Downtown, the fashionable Design District, the Arts and Entertainment in Wynwood and Midtown and the popular South Beach. This area has become a hot spot for cultural mix and diversity.
Town Residential LLC ("Town") is a licensed real estate broker. The properties listed on this page are exclusive property listings of Fortune International Group ("Fortune"), a licensed real estate broker in the state of Florida. This webpage and advertisement is not an offer to sell, or solicitation of offers to buy the properties set forth above in States where such offer or solicitation cannot be made. Listings from Fortune are provided solely as a convenience to Town's customers, and Town has not reviewed or confirmed any information from sources other than Fortune. Town is not licensed to sell or lease real estate in the state of Florida. Oral representations cannot be relied upon as correctly stating the representations of the developer of the properties above. For correct representations, make reference to this brochure, page and to the documents required by Section 718.503, Florida Statutes, to be furnished by a developer to a buyer or lessee. All property listing information, including, but not limited to, square footage, room count, and number of bedrooms are from sources deemed reliable, but are subject to errors, omissions, changes in price, prior sale or withdrawal and should be verified by your own attorney, architect, engineer or zoning expert. Equal Housing Opportunity.
© TOWN Residential, LLC. All rights Reserved.
Headquarters: 33 Irving Place, New York, NY 10003 Phone: 212.557.6500 Fax: 212.557.6505