801 SOUTH MIAMI AVENUE
The Related Group of Florida
Bedrooms: 0 - 3
Request More Information
801 South Miami Avenue, Brickell, FL
SLS LUX offers residents ultimate access to an oasis of exclusive privileges. Sophisticated designer interiors, original works of art by contemporary masters, private rooftop pool terraces, celebrity-chef restaurants, and limousine service to a chic private beach club are among the many features, amenities, and services designed to indulge the most discriminating clientele.
- Outdoor lounge space with two beautifully designed fire pits overlooking breathtaking views of Biscayne Bay and the Miami skyline for exclusive use of condominium residents.
- Two-story indoor lounge and recreation area with private wine cellar, billiards and poker table.
57TH FLOOR ROOF TOP PRIVATE SUN DECKS AND SPA
- Rooftop pool and sundeck overlooking the city skyline and breathtaking views of Biscayne Bay for building residents
9TH FLOOR INDOOR & OUTDOOR FEATURES:
- Expansive rooftop terrace overlooking the Brickell Skyline feaures a 75-foot lap pool and a separate 112-foot beach entry pool.
- Poolside cabanas and shaded lounge areas
- Juice Bar.
- Poolside bar with TV, live entertainment, and al fresco dining.
- Towel service.
- BBQ area with summer kitchen.
- Multi-use sports center with combined court for tennis, paddleball, and volleyball, a soccer academy court, basketball court, and bocce court.
- Rock climbing wall.
- Circuit training with fitness stations located throughout amenity deck.
- Outdoor area for Yoga classes.
- Outdoor Theatre.
- Total health and wellness opportunities at the SLS LUX state-of-the-art health and wellness center include cardio and weight training equipment, as well as cardio machines with personal plasma television/music options. Free weights, stretching mats, Pilates balls, yoga mats, and headphones are all available for complimentary use.
- In addition, residents can opt for an exclusive membership at Equinox Brickell and SoulCycle, located across the street in the upcoming Brickell Heights residences
- Ciel Spa at SLS Lux features beauty treatment and massage beds, specialized massage therapists on demand, experience showers, and herbal steam rooms, among other luxurious indulgences.
- Children’s indoor and outdoor play areas with monitoring services and a supervised activity center led by professional staff.
- Club Room Lounge enables residents to gather with family and friends while enjoying flat-screen TVs with major sports programming with a built-in speaker system, and a fully equipped gourmet kitchen.
- Full access to the Executive Business Center at SLS Brickell, which is equipped with high speed wireless connectivity, a conference room with audio-visual equipment for private meetings, access to wireless printers and fax machines, meeting rooms, event space, and catering services.
- VIP Access to South Beach’s hottest beach club, Hyde Beach at the SLS Hotel South Beach with lounges, beach and pool towel services, cabanas, and seaside snack and beverage services.
EXCLUSIVE SLS CONCIERGE SERVICES ON DEMAND
- Butler Services and “While Your Away” Services.
- Custom SLS LUX app to provide convenient access to concierge services from your tablet or smartphone.
- Property-wide Wi-Fi.
- Around-the-clock multilingual staff.
- 24-hour valet parking.
- 24-hour security service.
- In-room dining services in all residences and suites.
- World-class concierge services.
- Full service business center with wireless high-speed internet access and audio-visual equipment at SLS Brickell.
- Private catering for meetings, luncheons, and dinner parties at SLS Brickell.
- Shipping and packaging services.
- Currency conversion and exchange services.
- Full-time maintenance staff.
- Housekeeping on demand.
- Pre-arrival provisioning / grocery shopping and delivery.
- Dry cleaning and laundry services.
- Nanny/babysitting services.
- Plant maintenance.
- Overnight shoeshine.
- Pet services.
- Preferred theatre and event tickets.
- Courier services.
- Personal IT support assistance.
- Translation services.
MEETINGS & EVENTS AT SLS BRICKELL
- Customized menus.
- Experienced event management and catering specialists.
- Preferred room rate and room block for guests.
- 24-hour full-scale AV expertise and capabilities.
- Property-wide WiFi access, telephone, and web conferencing.
- Post-conference shipping.
- Concierge services.
- Multilingual staff.
- Premium European cabinetry with designer details, imported stone vanity tops and full size mirrors designed by Yabu Pushelberg.
- Double designer vessel bowl lavatories in master baths in select residences.
- Elongated water closet.
- Spacious spa tubs and frameless glass-enclosed showers in master baths in select residences.
- Imported porcelain flooring, base and walls in wet areas.
- Designer faucets.
- Powder Room in select residences.
- Stunning views of Biscayne Bay and the Miami skyline.
- Residences delivered fully finished with several choices of imported porcelain tile flooring pre-selected by award-winning interior design firm Yabu Pushelberg.
- Elegant semi-private elevator with biometrics technology.
- Private vestibules in all residences.
- Spacious, fully finished walk-in closets in all master bedrooms.
- Residences available with either 9 or 10 foot smooth-finish ceilings in living spaces.
- Rain Showers and spa tubs in all master bathrooms.
- Spacious terraces with glass and aluminum railings directly accessible from living areas and bedrooms of every residence through floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors and wrap-around terraces in all corner units.
- Select residences include barbecue grill area on terrace.
- Exclusive collection of 12 Penthouse Residences with 12-foot ceilings; some with private rooftop pools and outdoor spas.
- Pre-wired for high-speed communications multiple telephone lines and cable.
- The latest in “Smart Building” technology features custom SLS LUX app, linking residents to SLS Brickell professional concierge services and building amenities
- Home Automation system.
- Two self-parking spaces available for most residences.
- Contemporary Italian kitchen cabinets by Italkraft.
- Several choices of cabinet finishes and stone counter tops pre-selected by Yabu Pushelberg. (optional full backsplashes).
- Top-of-the-line stainless steel appliance package includes integrated paneled 36” Subzero refrigerator/ freezer, Wolf drawer microwave, Wolf silent dishwasher, Wolf built-in convection oven and ceramic glass stovetop.
- Stainless steel, under-mount oversized zero radius square edge sink with single lever European-style pullout faucet sprayer.
Located in the heart of Brickell, between the upcoming Brickell City Centre luxury lifestyle mall and Mary Brickell Village. High fashion, fine dining, and chic entertainment all come together in Brickell, Miami’s most exciting and sophisticated downtown neighborhood. Elite corporate headquarters and top international financial institutions attract the most powerful and savvy business people, and the upcoming 5 million square-foot Brickell City Centre will cater to Brickell’s refined residents with luxury boutiques and exceptional restaurants and cafés.
Town Residential LLC ("Town") is a licensed real estate broker. The properties listed on this page are exclusive property listings of Fortune International Group ("Fortune"), a licensed real estate broker in the state of Florida. This webpage and advertisement is not an offer to sell, or solicitation of offers to buy the properties set forth above in States where such offer or solicitation cannot be made. Listings from Fortune are provided solely as a convenience to Town's customers, and Town has not reviewed or confirmed any information from sources other than Fortune. Town is not licensed to sell or lease real estate in the state of Florida. Oral representations cannot be relied upon as correctly stating the representations of the developer of the properties above. For correct representations, make reference to this brochure, page and to the documents required by Section 718.503, Florida Statutes, to be furnished by a developer to a buyer or lessee. All property listing information, including, but not limited to, square footage, room count, and number of bedrooms are from sources deemed reliable, but are subject to errors, omissions, changes in price, prior sale or withdrawal and should be verified by your own attorney, architect, engineer or zoning expert. Equal Housing Opportunity.